1) Augustine's City of God Volumes I & II.
2) Alasdaire MacIntyre's Whose Justice, Whose Rationality? I am currently finishing the last few chapters of After Virtue.
3) Peter Watson's The Modern Mind
4) Peter Watson's Ideas: a history of thought and invention, from fire to Freud
5) The Complete Works of Plato
6) Finishing working my way through Greek and Hebrew grammars.
These are the six book that I most certainly want to work through. There are other books on my list, and I will add them at a later date.